Giardino Elettronico
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Andare in basso
dankan73
dankan73
Fragola
Fragola

Tetsuya Itani: The history of Technics  Empty Tetsuya Itani: The history of Technics

13/3/2019, 18:28
https://www.whathifi.com/features/tetsuya-itani-the-history-of-technics-by-the-man-who-helped-shape-it?fbclid=IwAR0vqkRT1s0ZIi62yV2Iv-Tv68TNoNLX-PCyqK97P9ohZBbvRPdIwmiqn2U

WHF: Can you remember your first hi-fi system?

TI: I got my first hi-fi back in 1975. I remember that I made all the components by hand. The preamp used integrated circuits from Toshiba, while the power amplifier was valve powered with NEC 50CA-10 tubes. Technics drive units were used to make the speakers.

WHF: Measurement or listening? Which takes priority?

TI: Both are important. At the early stages of product development measurement takes priority. After getting to a certain level of technical performance we tweak the sound by listening. In general such tuning doesn’t degrade the spe

Mi ricorda qualcuno... fisch
password
password
Golden Ears
Golden Ears

Tetsuya Itani: The history of Technics  Empty Re: Tetsuya Itani: The history of Technics

13/3/2019, 20:32
Il Boss?
dankan73
dankan73
Fragola
Fragola

Tetsuya Itani: The history of Technics  Empty Re: Tetsuya Itani: The history of Technics

13/3/2019, 22:33
password ha scritto:Il Boss?
Si fa per scherzare ovviamente mi riferivo alle frasi che ho riportato... grande sorriso
bandAlex
bandAlex
Golden Ears
Golden Ears

14/3/2019, 10:17
TI: Both are important. At the early stages of product development measurement takes priority. After getting to a certain level of technical performance we tweak the sound by listening. In general such tuning doesn’t degrade the spec.

Se ti riferisci a questo, in effetti... grande sorriso
Contenuto sponsorizzato